Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sunshine Food

Apologies for the lack of posts lately, Ireland is having its hottest summer in seven years... Excuse me while I apply my sunscreen! ;) 



Here's a shot of the best '99' ever... Taken during a blissful trip to Garryvoe beach during my recent tour of East Cork beaches!

In all honesty, it is sacrilege to slave over a hot stove... Or laptop! Hence the lack of posts and also I'm having trouble fixing my template. My pretty pink polka dots are MIA so bear with me for now!

You've waited long enough, so without further ado... Here is last week's show with some fab no-bake recipes as well as top tips for BBQs and picnics!

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow, 11-noon Irish time to ucc.ie/ccr or UCC 98.3fm if you're situated in Cork!

Are you enjoying the fine weather?

Stay sweet! x

No comments:

Post a Comment