Here's the recipe, and the pros:
- Super easy, just mix with a wooden spoon until combined
- Not as much butter as Jamie Oliver's recipe
- Everything's mixed in one bowl- bonus washing up points!
- Lift easily from baking parchment
- 35 mins worked perfectly in an 8x8 tin at 165degrees Celcius for me
These are by far the best brownies I have ever made, they are less dense than Jamie Oliver's, but softer than the Ghiardelli mix (which can produce quite a hard crust). They cut easily and are deliciously more-ish, but yet not sickening.
These are top notch, I implore you to bake them this weekend! Guaranteed good-mood-food!
Stay sweet! x