Sunday, January 20, 2013

Strawberry Sunday ;)

EXTRA, EXTRA! Read all about it!

This is an issue of extreme importance, well to me anyways!

You may have read here about the  most amazing sweets I have ever tasted, while in Mallorca. Well, when I was in Brussels in December I stocked up on these sugary delights sent from heaven. *note, stock does not indicate that the five bags I bought lasted more than a fortnight* 

But, I didn't want to moan here on Milis about how they are still unavailable in Ireland...That was until yesterday! 

Drumroll, please!!...........



Oh yes, Haribo Strawberry Softies are now available in a store near you!! With no artificial colours! ;)

Each bite was surreal, and I'd like to publicly thank Tesco for stocking these beauties! Now you too can enjoy the most delectable sweets ever made! - I really should earn commission for this! Haribo, you owe me one!


Stay sweet! x

No comments:

Post a Comment