Here are five reasons to bake these cookies.
- You only need an egg, flour and Nutella- the white buttons are a decadent extra.
- The take less than 20 minutes to bake.
- They kick your chocolate craving without having to go out and buy 70% cocoa chocolate.
- They taste amazing.
- It's Friday!
These were fantastic Christmas gifts, and tasted amazing with a glass of milk!
The cookie recipe which consistently cropped up throughout an internet search was brilliant and easy. The white chocolate buttons are not really even necessary but they look so cute, I couldn't resist! Even with this addition there are still hardly any ingredients!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup flour
- 1 packet white chocolate buttons
- Preheat oven to 180degrees Celcius.
- Beat together egg, Nutella and flour.
- When just about combined, add the buttons and mix at a gentle speed.
- Spoon onto baking parchment-lined baking tray.
- Bake for 7-8minutes.
Stay Sweet! x