As you may have seen here, I love Rice Krispie cakes- especially when made with white chocolate!! What could be better?? Making them with BOTH white and milk chocolate!
Introducing the stylish Monochrome Krispie Cake!
I expected these to take a long time to make, but they are in fact relatively fast and easy!
The colour contrast packs a powerful punch here, and they were the perfect treat to whip up for a loyal follower's birthday! ;) Plus, monochrome is so in vogue right now, you just can't help but love these!
- Line cupcake tins with cupcake liners.
- Melt bar milk chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water on the stove (don't boil water as it will burn the chocolate and spit out steam/water at you!) Stir continuously.
- When fully melted mix in Rice Krispies.
- Pour this mixture into the cases.
- Allow to set for a few moments (you don't want to melt this layer with the next batch!)
- Wash bowl and dry thoroughly.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 using a bar of white chocolate (lesser quantity will suffice).
- Pour mixture into cases holding chocolate mixture, allowing the milk chocolate to peak through, or place white chocolate mixture to one side!
Enjoy- I know for a fact you will!