Tuesday, September 4, 2012

White Chocolate Krispie Clouds


Rice Krispie buns or cakes?.... CAKES! A childhood right of passage, a teenage comfort food, an easy peasy "I baked you something" product- their allure never dies.

My friend always had white chocolate Rice Krispie cakes at her birthdays, serious party envy! So a few weeks ago I whipped some up for my little cousin's birthday, they were a quick hit!

I melted a bar of white chocolate (I used Wondercook) in a bain marie and then mixed in Rice Krispies in the glass bowl, (don't add too many Rice Krispies or the delicate white chocolate will be overpowered!) before scooping into muffin cases in a cupcake tin. Delicious!

I forgot how delicious they are, and not in a heavily indulgent way, moreso light, fluffy and moreish!

As a hungry man once said, the only problem with these treats is everybody knows how many you've eaten!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment